Friday, November 13, 2009

Two Saturdays?

Wednesday was Veterans Day so we had a break in the middle of the week. It felt like a Saturday on Wednesday because I stayed home all day and slept in and just relaxed. The Tuesday before felt so much like a Friday too because I was able to stay up pretty late even though I felt really tired. Then Thursday felt like a Monday! I was so tired and wishing for the week to end and it felt like it just started. It was like my whole sense of time got messed up. This morning, it felt like we were still in the middle of the week but it's starting to feel like a Friday again as the day is winding downAlso basketball season started and all the returning sophomores made the team and four freshmen were added this year. BUT we have FOUR team managers! this will be an interesting season....

No comments:

Post a Comment