Thursday, December 10, 2009

FINALSSSSS!

FINALS ARE NEXT WEEK!!! EEEKKK! :O I'm so nervous about finals because it can really determine what my grade is this final semester because almost all my grades are boarder line....for chemistry, I'm going to have to do all the review games and study the review sheet. I think this is so helpful though because it really covers all the material we've learned and will most definitely help me review. Thanks goodness we can have a toolkit for algebra 3! for history, we can use flashcards, but I'm not sure how much that's going to help much. Spanish is the one class that doesn't really have a set study guide. We have a list of topics to review, but no official study guide yet. I wish all the classes would give out study guides. That would help so much! And for english, I don't even know what our final is going to be! >.< o well, I'll tell you what happens next week. (o for P.E. we had our tumbling final and I got a 35 out of 35 :) the teacher said our group was the best out of all his classes! yay! it made my day :P )

No comments:

Post a Comment