Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanksgiving!!!!

Thanksgiving break just passed and it was oh, so relaxing. Black Friday was so much funn!!! I went to Tanfran in the morning with my friend and we watched New Moon. Some people thought it was really bad and others really good; I kept getting mixed reviews but after it was over, I generally liked it much better than Twilight. Then after that, I met up with two other friends and we just walked around and hung out. It was one of those days I wish could keep going on and on forever. On Thanksgiving day, I was able to sleep in for a little bit and then I made chinese cup cakes for dinner that night. :) Then we went over to my grandma on my dad's side, spent some time with her, and then went to old navy for a short shopping trip. We didn't end up getting anything and as we went over to my mom's side of the family for dinner, I fell asleep and took a nice nap for two hours :P Afterwards, we went upstairs and hung out with the family. We had prime rib for dinner and then for dessert, my dad made his yummy cheesecake jello with a macadamia nut crust. It was soooooooo good!!!! We ended up playing a family game of cranium and my cousin and I were on a roll!! She drew while I was able to guess almost immediately what she was drawing. We ended up winning :D It was a great ending to a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment